YOUR STORY MATTERS!
Brene Brown said, “Owning your Story is the bravest thing you will ever do.”
What is your story?
• Have you had painful childhood experiences that are contributing to stress, depression and anxiety in your present life?
• Have you been through sexual, physical, cultural, or religious abuse; experiencing overwhelming feelings of shame and guilt?
• Are you struggling with relationships (romantic, family, work, or friendships)?
• Have you ever felt you “should” be experiencing joy? But instead, have confusing feelings of frustration, exhaustion, depression, anxiety, overwhelm or shame.
• Are you a perfectionist holding yourself hostage to unrealistic expectations?
• Are you stuck in a rut that you just can’t seem to get out of, no matter how hard you try?
Do you recognize some of these themes in your story? Ask yourself, how would you like to feel? Are you are ready to begin a new chapter in your life; full of love, compassion, and hope? If so, I hope you will connect with me today!
I Specialize In:
- EXPERIENTIAL PLAY THERAPY
- SOMATIC EXPERIENCING (SE™)
- DBT SKILLS GROUP
Throughout my life, I have been helping others in one way or another. I am:
Lynn BrimhallI have spent a lifetime developing an eclectic approach to therapy, and a skillset to meet you where you are, right now. I have worked with many people from diverse backgrounds of all ages. Which has taught me that the healing process is not one-size-fits-all. This is why we will work together to create a healing plan designed specifically for you.